Monday, August 13, 2007

Jen made the HNTB News Flash

Below is the contents of an internal news email that was sent out today. This type of email goes out whenever something great happens. Maybe this will give some of you a glimpse of why I've been so darn busy lately...Lots of other folks I work with helped too - including Nate. Now that we've won the project, I'll likely be working on it until around the first of the year.

HNTB-Kiewit Expands Design-Build Experience
with Mega Rail Win

**Content Deleted**

3 comments:

Gary said...

I guess Gary wasn't on that team :(

Suzanne said...

Keep up the good work! Looks like an awesome project to be assigned to,... leaps and bounds better than my sewer jobs!

agfox said...

Not only is Gary not a key part, but the plot guy who stays up all night to make it happen doesn't get a mention either. Heather Taylor gets mentioned?!?!?!

pppppthththththhtthpppppp!!!!