Sunday, October 26, 2008

1st Grade Homework

Colin wrote the attached story about Magical Boots in his first grade class in September. Enjoy!

Translation: My magical boots help me fly away from booby traps and I like it because they were super fast like a race car and they can go invisible and can go straight through peoples bodies and jump up very high but I am not doing that right now.

I'm looking forward to more creative writing assignments from Colin and to when Megan starts bringing these gems home!

2 comments:

A Friend said...

Hi Jen -- I talked to Nata quite a while ago when Colin was much younger and I think Megan was only a dream. I was searching for family and stumbled upon your blog.

Nice family stories. Colin writes a good story, too.

A Friend said...

OH, gosh, please edit "Nata" to "Nate" and deleted this second comment.