Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten

My baby started Kindergarten today. :(

Like I told Nate, I think I have this fantasy that I'm tougher than I am because I was pretty beside myself all day today. Anyway, she did great. Her teacher's name is Ms. D. So far, so good.



Of course, part of moving on to Kindergarten means that she has to leave her Pre-K class behind. We have been SO fortunate to have Colin and then Megan under the care of Ms. Rachelle at Children's Village for the past couple of years. Ms. Rachelle has made Nate and I so comfortable about where the kids have been. And she has taught them so much - academically and socially. She is a special teacher and we have been completely blessed that she has been part of our kids lives - and ours. Thank you Ms. Rachelle!!!

No comments: