Sunday, March 23, 2008

2008 - The Year of Travel...

So far this year has had Nate and I on the road a lot. There have been 12 weeks so far... and Nate has been gone for 3 weeks and I've been gone for 2...while that might not seem like a lot to some people, its a ton for us. The next couple of months promise to be much of the same.


If you're keeping track, Nate spent 1 week in Kansas City and 2 weeks in San Diego. I spent both my weeks away in San Diego. There have been no overlapping travel, thank goodness.

The kids are doing pretty well with the whole thing. One thing we started when I was away was I called at bedtime and read the bedtime story to them. I think everyone has enjoyed it, including Nate since it helped him keep the same bedtime routine for them. The only trick is finding an empty room to read a silly story (including doing the character voices) in the middle of a contractor's office... So far, I've managed. :)

No comments: