Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kindergarten Work

Nate and I have been really enjoying Colin's learning process during Kindergarten. He is so smart. It is amazing to watch him learn. Here are a few of his recent papers.

The translation for this first one is "I love lunch at home with my family, peanut butter is my favorite."

This second one isn't from Kindergarten. He just made this one doddling at home when playing with Megan...so sweet.
Just so you don't think Colin is too angelic, this third one proves that he is a normal six year old boy. It is what I believe to be his first 'writing sentences' punishment. It says "Follow hallway rules" - five times.
Thinking about Colin's first sentence writing punishment got me thinking about my last (and only) experience with that. The sentence was "I will not participate in extracurricular activities in Mr. Schwartzendruber's General Music class." And in my defense, it wasn't me specifically who got in trouble, but the whole class...some of you Oak Hill alumni might remember a similar experience. He got every class eventually, I imagine.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Adorable! It looks like that one paper says "Colin rules! Rules, rules, rules!" :)